Friday, September 30, 2011

MOHOMBI

Bump Bump and Boom Boom, its gonna be a Bumpy Ride......

You pulled me under, you pulled me over,
made my body surrender tonight,
who can love me? who can hold me? 
You will never find someone like MOHOMBI.... :) 

A warm heart and a very down to earth  person is he. Half Swedish and Congolese no wonder he is so Good looking:) Having come from a family as big as 14 kids I had the pleasure to meet not only Mohombi but his brother JOE who encouraged Mohombi to get into the spotlight.  

Hanging out together and having cocktails with the entire team it sure was an honor:) And it doesn't end there, Tonight is the BIG Night. MOHOMBI LIVE IN CONCERT ft IYAZ be there at CH n FC grounds 7pm onwards, for a night to remember:)

Under the Coconut Trees we stand
I will never forget this summer here in Colombo..... AYUBOWAN !



No comments:

Post a Comment