Monday, March 19, 2012

The Sun Is Shining For Me and You!


Here are a few words that inspired me to arise from Loss to Victory over the past few months. Courage was something I strongly held on to when all seemed to have been heading the wrong direction. Discovering it certainly had its time factor. Someway through time I' am once able to re-design my life through Courage and Hope for a better tomorrow. I now stand in a place that cannot be moved my none, but Myself. Achieving my dreams to this extent is far greater than what I had ever imagined and there is no intention at stopping, But always reach for the impossible. I only hope that these words will inspire person's who has lost all belief in life, as I once was lost but now found. A few words written by one man can certainly have an impact in your life. Therefore not just read but grasp the depths of these words and truly be inspired. It changed My Life. Hope it changes Yours.


"Difficulties arise in the lives of us all. What is the most important is dealing with hard times, coping with changes and getting through the other side where the Sun is still shinning just for you. It takes a strong person to deal with tough times and difficult choices, But you are a strong person. 


It takes courage, but you posses the inner courage to see you through.... It takes being an active participant in your life, but you are in the drivers seat and you can determine the direction you want tomorrow to go in .


Hang in there and Take care to see that you don't lose sight of the one thing that is Constant, Beautiful and True. Everything will be fine and it will turn out that way, because of the special kind of person you are.


So keep reminding yourself how special you are......Beginning today and lasting a lifetime through, Hang in there and don't be afraid to feel like the morning Sun is shining just FOR YOU...."

- Douglas Pagals




As I Did.... Begin to Believe in Yourself, When the World Fails to....

No comments:

Post a Comment