Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Deepest Cut

Today I come across this book “ODJ” and here I turn to the page that represents my birth date. And the chapter is as follows.

In 2003 Sheryl Crow covered the old Cat Stevens song “ The first cut is the deepest” In this song she bemoans her first love, who wounded her so deeply that she now struggles to feel anything. She wants to love again but because her heart is broken she doesn’t know if she ever can.

The songwriter’s first love has moved on inflicting the first cut the anguish of a once intimate relationship now ripped apart. It’s difficult to say which is more painful, an outright split or the dutiful drudgery of existence found in a loveless relationship. 

Now with us all humans there comes a time when you least expect it "LOVE HAPPENS". After several years of many wounds I meet a complete stranger so randomly at a random moment in my life. He turns me inside, upside down and shows me the depth of love that one cannot seem to understand. Stealing my heart and soul I give him my all.

I have heard and learnt that with God, he calls a man and a woman to join together in a permanent, fulfilling union that is filled with Love and spiritual significance for a lifetime. I found that gift. It lasted for 9 months.

Our inherent yearning for a lifelong soul mate is rooted in the way we were once created. Through this creation two becomes one.  Sadly many fail to understand the true value of life long fulfillment, commitment, and many other vital factors that one needs to consider when entering holy matrimony. Due to mistakes from individuals, failures and falling, marital relationship becomes a lifelong hurt, a wound that is so deep even than the first cut. 

Author Tim Gustafson writes that even with deep cuts in a relationship that has gone bad, you can still find healing. Perhaps, his trying to send us a message of "HOPE".
I’m beginning to fear that if Hope is out there for me? I’m trembling with thoughts that shouldn’t come in to my mind, yet it keeps coming constantly as you give me no hope for my existence alone. Memories are beginning to fade; new moments are finding me confused. Someone special told me, Chatz : ''Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, GOD smiles from above and says, "Relax, sweetheart, it's just a bend, not the end!'' Is this true? Could this be the honest truth? If it is just a bend, then when will my route amend? Guess the Truth is somewhere out there...

1 comment:

  1. You know I approve of this & love the flow ;)
    Nicely done baby Gal.. and thanks for the quote ! U love me I know xo and I love u2 xo

    ReplyDelete