Monday, November 15, 2010

The Burning Flame That Hopes

Once there was a flame that burnt so high that it almost burnt the heavens down. Even angels couldn’t escape such fire and wrath upon their shoulder. When this has happened the heavens out casted all fallen angels into a firing pit, a pit that burns in fire “Hell”. Angels and Demons they all fight amongst us. Deep inside us human’s catastrophe takes place. Somehow we realize we could be that angel or demon, hence they all live in us.

Have you known that even angels fall sometime? I may not be any angel but I have fallen. Fallen so deep that the flame, is burning inside me. Burning me so bright that darkness has begun to consume all over me. Once darkness takes hold of you it ain’t too easy to escape the taste of hell. You need not rest in peace for your soul to overtake upon this yet it automatically devours within you to take you to a place where you are lost forever. Loneliness, fear, doubt anxiety they all rush within you and you cant seem to find the answers you seek. Once all these react within you, you begin to fight it but with wrestles hopeless efforts of trial you seek ones communication, a communication that brings you peace, serenity that can restore your senses, that gives you love, refreshes you and energizes you. You wait upon this one communication from the one person you always count on, with helpless efforts it never comes to you, now your feeble life has ended. Then you begin to rely on the one thing we all rely upon.

HOPE.

Hope is out there, the distance between us has only left me with Hope. Hope for a better tomorrow, Hope for Forgiveness, Hope for another chance. I Hope you will always be on my mind, tell me now, will the stars guide me back into your arms again where I can once again find solemn and peace. It is very easy to Love you, but letting go is the hardest thing to do. “Sorry” has been said a thousand times, does the sound of my tears saying im sorry fall on your ears. Theres so much I can do or say… im only human and im just  a woman, I make mistakes that’s my human way. The demon inside me took over me, my anger my frustration, my irritation I took out on you. I never meant this to destroy us, destroy you. Forgive me and correct me not love me and leave me. Stand by me till the end, till the earth falls apart and the heavens cry out loud. Wasn’t that the Promise we made? 

Today I have nothing left to believe in, nothing left to hold on to, but my own words my own thoughts and the only Hope I' am left is, the love you promised, Always & Forever.

“HOLD ON”

I use to think that life is fine
But now I see it was all a lie
You touched my heart and went away
And now I’m back alone in dismay

I wonder how it slipped away
Promises were broken on that day
And now the love you gave has gone away
I’m left with nothing but only hope today

Chorus
So Hold On, I say… “Everything is going to be okay”
So Hold On, I say… “I wait for you everyday”
So just hold on I say…..

I use to think you were made for me
But now I know you weren’t that one
Because you gave up on our love
And walked out and never turned back

I’m so lost, so confused, what do I do
I’m sorry for all the wrong I’ve done
I never meant to hurt you or break you
So please forgive and forget I beg of you

You took my life and threw it back, straight back at me yeah…..
I love you and I need you, please come stay…..

Suddenly all songs turns to a melody that has no rhythm anymore. Like a silent prayer that cannot be heard but inside your praying for that one thing you want.You pray that the angel inside you saves you from hell. You seek for forgiveness. Here is my song to you my loved one. I hope and pray that Hope may bring us closer to each other again. Let the blessings fall upon us and let’s give it one shot. Let the mighty savior hear my cries and restore my love through HOPE once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment